The CDF 10K will return for 2023 on Sunday 3 September, with a 10:00 start.
The event is now operated by Run 4 Wales. R4W recently announced a new partnership with London Marathon Events, and will use its expertise to grow the race into one of the UK’s most exciting distance events whilst seeking to increase its social impact.
|Early Bird Entry (available until 1 May)||SOLD OUT!|
|Affiliated Entry (to a UKA running club)||£26|
|Kidney Wales Fundraiser (when pledging to raise £120||£1|
|Junior Races||Click Here|
*Please note a small non-refundable booking fee is charged on top of your registration fee by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration platform. This is clearly broken down/itemised at the checkout page before payment.
Run for Charity
Charity is at the heart of the CDF 10K – where many will be raising money for fantastic good causes. Knowing your run has helped others gives a huge boost to the satisfaction you’ll feel on finishing the race – and keep you motivated during your training.
We encourage you to fundraise for our Lead Charity Kidney Wales, but it’s up to you!
- Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High-quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Optional technical finishers t-shirt or Climate Action Fund donation
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station available along the route
- A text post-event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of R4W live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
Fancy taking on the CDF 10K as part of a Team? Click here to learn more.
Entries are due to close on 14 August at midnight. Entries will close on this date, or when they sell out – whichever comes first. If you have a space via a charity, team challenge package or sponsor you must register ahead of the deadline or you will be unable to participate.
Entry Changes & Transfers
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the below icon to log into the ACTIVE MyEvents Portal.
If you are no longer able to run the CDF 10K you have until our transfer deadline to transfer your entry. You can do so via a link on your confirmation email or by clicking below.
Terms of Participation
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10 kilometer course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the CDF 10K or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until the advertised transfer deadline.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.