If you can no longer take part in The Cardiff 10K due to injury, illness or other circumstances, you have until 5pm on the 25th of July to transfer your entry to another runner so you can receive a refund. You will find a link in the confirmation email you received when you signed up where you can log on and start the transfer process.
- Transfers are conducted through our online entry system, TDL:
- Existing participant generates a voucher code
- Existing participant sends voucher code to runner wishing to take their un-used space
- New runner signs up for the race, using the voucher code as payment for the entry.
- Once the registration is complete, the existing participants registration is de activated. No transfers will be possible past the transfer deadline at 5pm on 25th of July as race packs (with runners specific medical and address details) go into production after this date.